Here is a great article on 2018 Wedding trends by Mindy Weiss. She is worth the follow if you are involved in planning a wedding.
Sperry Tents of the Seacoast offers The elegant Sailcloth tent, or a coastal clear tent for your wedding or event. We service New Hampshire, Maine and North Shore of Massachusetts. Give us a call and find out how the Sperry experience will make your outdoor tent rental carefree, so you can concentrate on enjoying your big day.
Hi friends! Can’t believe we’re already well into 2018! Time sure is flying. As I do every year, I love to predict what trends will be big in the wedding world for the upcoming year. I take inspiration from the runway, home décor trends and, of course, what my current clients are asking for. With that in mind, here’s what I think will be a few of the biggest wedding trends in 2018:
- Gift lounges for destination weddings. Rather than favors, many couples doing luxury destination weddings are opting for a gifting lounge – a small, styled area with a variety of small gifts and snacks for guests to choose from. It’s such a memorable and thoughtful experience for guests.
- Colored Candles.Candles will always add such a cozy ambience to any wedding. But this year, instead of the standard white and ivory candles, I think couples will add a splash of color to their décor accents. Candles in striking colors on your tablescapes or peppered throughout the event space are such an easy way to add something unexpected to your décor.
- Italian Inspiration.I predict couples adding a touch of Italy to their weddings over the next year. Italian linen tablecloths and napkins in a variety of colors will make things feel more luxe. I also think Italy will be a popular pick for destination weddings this year. While beach and island locales are always popular, a destination wedding in Italy is a great European getaway for family and friends.
- Amaranthus –It’s baaack! Just another example of how trends can come back around. So many couples are asking to incorporate Amaranthus in their décor. The cascading plant gives floral pieces a lush feel and the bold color adds some interest.
- Greenery –Clear tents with greenery installations instead of fabric treatments will be a huge hit for outdoor events next year. Using greenery adds that natural element and makes things feel so organic and crispy. Perfect for spring and summer weddings!
What wedding trends are you most excited for in 2018?